So here we are with another year and another giveaway sponsored by Panini America. I thought for quite a while about the best way to run a contest for this, and I think I’ve come up with something that’s going to be fun and something that as many people as want to can join – Field Level Fantasy Football.
Here are the rules:
- Each participant will choose two (2) quarterbacks, four (4) running backs, four (4) wide receivers, two (2) tight ends, two (2) defenses and two (2) kickers. Choices are not exclusive, more than one person can have the same player.
- I will be using ESPN’s Fantasy Football for point totals.
- Each week, each person may submit their choice of which QB, two (2) RBs, two (2) WRs, TE, D and K that they wish to play in any given week.
- Each Tuesday, a post will go up for the following week. Participants have until Thursday at the first kickoff to list their choices. They can also choose to ‘Let it Ride’ in which case their most recent choices will hold.
- Each participant will receive an entry for the two top prizes just for joining.
- The person with the most points each week will receive two entries for the two top prizes, as well as a weekly prize
- The person with the player who scores the most points in the week will receive one entry and a smaller weekly prize.
- The person with the most dominating week for the entire contest will win the third place prize.
- The person with the player who scores the most for the contest will win a prize.
- In the event of a tie for 8 or 9, the contest’s overall points will determine the winner.
- In the event of a tie for 6, the bench will be used, player by player until there is a winner.
- Grand Prize: 2012 Panini Momentum sealed box
- Second Place: Panini Private Signings Andy Dalton autographed photo
- Third Place: Ben Roethlisberger Plan Attack Playbook Football
- Fourth Place: 2012 Panini NFL Sticker Book and pack selection.
- Other Prizes include: Panini T-Shirts, Felt NFL Pennant, 2012 National Convention VIP card packs, 2012 National Convention Hall of Fame card packs, 2012 Panini NFL Player of the Day sealed packs and more!
If you want to sign up, you need to comment on this thread with your team selection, which will be good for this week. If you sign up after Thursday night kickoff, you will be entered into week two. Good luck, everyone!