If you’re like me, you’ve got a ton of cards floating around waiting to be traded to various people. Also, you might not have the time to spend finding trading partners, posting on forums, and praying to make the right trades to get cards you want for yourself.
I am here to announce my solution to this problem: The 2012 Field Level View Pay It Forward Giveaway.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to the Field Level View forums to the following post: Announcing the 2012 Pay It Forward Giveaway (create an account if you don’t have one though!)
- Post in the thread what sport you collect and what you specifically collect.
- I will, in order, choose a person and PM requesting your address. Once I have it, I will ship a package to you with some cards.
- When you receive the package, go to the forums and post (in a thread I’ll create soon) what you received, then choose someone from the original thread to Pay it Forward to, and post their forum name in your post as well.
- You cannot Pay It Forward to me, as I’m the originator and I’ll already be sending all year. This rule may change if we don’t continue to get new people involved. You can, however, send cards to me either for my own collection or to send to other people, although it’s easier if you send them to other people yourself.
- Feel free to promote this anywhere and everywhere. The more people involved, the more cards I (and you) can give away, and the more possibility someone Pays It Forward to you.
- While I want to trust people…if someone posts that they’re shipping to you, and you don’t Pay It Forward within 30 days, your name will be removed from the original thread.
Let’s get into the spirit of giving all year round, and get rid of our excess cards in the process!